This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending July 4, 2008. My apologies for the delay in posting this.
Projects for the week
Mozilla Foundation future
Grants and related expenditures
CAs and related issues
- I started the first public comment period for EV-related requests from GlobalSign.
- David continued work on updating www.mozilla.org.
- Zak continued work on the proposed FOSSCoach event at OSCON.
- Gerv continued work on projects from last week, including tracking Google Summer of Code work for Mozilla-related projects, updating the public suffix list, working toward the proposed Bugzilla reorganization, reviewing a new proposal for site security policies, posting a proposal for replacing the Despot system, and various other things.
Upcoming events and activities
- David, Gerv, and Zak will be attending OSCON (July 21-25 in Portland OR) and the Firefox Summit (July 29-31 in Whistler BC). I will be attending the Firefox Summit but not OSCON.